Updating to MT 3.2

At this moment I am updating my MT sites to version 3.2. This is a huge update, and I am running into some issues. My dynamically published POS Blog is currently unavailable, because the core smarty libs are missing in the installation file. I receive the following error message when requesting a page:
main(/home/jeroens/public_html/cgi-
bin/mt/php/extlib/smarty/libs/core/core.load_plugins.php): failed to
open stream: No such file or directory
My normal blog also gives me an error when rebuilding, stating that I used some tags in the wrong way:
Error in tag: You used an ‘MTEntryDate’ tag outside of
the context of an entry; perhaps you mistakenly placed it outside of an
‘MTEntries’ container?
I hope to solve these issues –and other issues I find– as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Advertisements
Updating to MT 3.2

2 thoughts on “Updating to MT 3.2

  1. The error in the monthly archives has also been solved. I used indeed a tag outside of an ‘MTEntries’ container for my breadcrumbs. Older versions of MT never complained about it, but 3.2 appears to be more strict.

    Like

  2. I had to replace all templates for the POS blog by the default templates in order to get this working. It shows the right pages now, but I am not able to use TypeKey yet.
    This blog still ahs the error of the monthly archives; to get it publish I had to rebuild all files except for the monthly archive.

    Like

Comments are closed.